Orwen Server...but What Channel?!

Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Orwen Server...but What Channel?!

Post by Malkion »

Hail*NOR!!//

Until recently we have been accumulating on the Calpheon 1 channel within the Orwen Server. However with the recent addition of NODE WARS (which happen on all '01 server channels), a discussion has sparked regarding the inconvenience of traversing the game world through unknown hostile territories. Basically, with node wars everywhere on the '01 server channels, where should we move that is safer for us to casually play when not engaged in a node war?

We are taking suggestions so if you have a favorite alt server channel let us know. Preferable one that is less crowded. For now we are moving (temporarily) to the Valencia 02 Server Channel.

Thanks,
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders
Malkion
Count
Count

Re: Orwen Server...but What Channel?!

Post by Malkion »

I believe we are actually on the Serendia 2 server. *shrug* my bad. Due to change though as it appears to be overpopulated.
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by jara »

Haven't been able to play last few days due to work/school but I will be sure to visit each channel as I do play to see how they are doing.

Calph 01 might be best and we just change during siege times if we are not involved.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Malkion
Count
Count

Post by Malkion »

I know Serendia is OVERCROWDED. However the denizens don't appear to be as PK-Happy as those on Cal 01
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic

Return to “Information & Updates”