Character Notebook: Catchphrase

Tell your stories, post bios, character histories ...
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Character Notebook: Catchphrase

Post by Sofija »

We missed last week so here's a late one for this week. Does your character have a catchphrase they like to use as they're jumping into battle or as an exclamation or just one they say a lot; ie "Cowabanga", "SPOOOOON!", or "Don't have a Dolyak man".

What made me think of this one is that I've noticed both Sofija and Hermod have been running around yelling, "MORE ALE!", as they help get the flax needed, excited about trying to finish the kegs as we're upgrading our guild hall :D

But more seriously, Sofija will often say "Bear guide me" when facing a challenge, obstacle, or dilemma or other difficulties life throws her way hoping for the Bear Spirit to give its strength and insight to help her overcome.

Hermod's is similar with "By Raven" as an exclamation.
Ismene (Quirk)
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Recruit: 9/26/15, Squire: 10/16/15, Baroness: 4/10/16

Re: Character Notebook: Catchphrase

Post by Ismene (Quirk) »

Fribble's closest-to-a-catchphrase is to invoke Science. "Stand back, I'm going to try Science!" or "For Science!" are two things she'd most likely say before something explodes.

Tanpopo's catchphrase would be "the show must go on!" or maybe "always leave them wanting more!" as she flounces away. She's just one amazing magic trick away from being the next hit success, she knows it!

I can't really think of one for Palethorne. He doesn't really talk much. I may add to this later if inspiration strikes.

Good question, thanks for posting it!
Guild Wars 2: Quirk.8056
Image Fribble Image (And too many more to count!)

SWTOR: The Kos Legacy

Return to “Role Play”