Server question

Soulfinger
Squire
Squire
Realm: RIFT

Server question

Post by Soulfinger »

I have a bunch of toons on Guild Wars 2, but I think I'm on a different server than you. However, according to the Guild Wars 2 Wiki (here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Freque ... _Questions):
I'm on one server, but my friend is on another. Can we play together?
Since the April 2014 Feature Pack, all servers are linked together with a megaserver. If you have a friend, they should be in the same map that you are in, regardless if you are in another server or not. However, you will not be able to play WvW with them if you are on different servers; the rest of the game can be completed together without being on the same server.
Any idea if I can contact you in-game and change my guild to NOR even if I'm not on the same server? I had a lot of fun with this game, but moved onto other things with RL friends when they got tired of it.
SWTOR Republic - Poobah (60 Guardian), Fece (60 Scoundrel)
SWTOR Imperial - Soulfinger (60 Sorcerer), Solsismic (51 Powertech), Isith (50 Marauder), Sinet (20 Operative)

Free Tadziki? Yah! --Treek.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Server question

Post by Zyera »

Hi! I was just about to update and make a "how to contact us" post but I'll answer your question here.

Windemere, Valikk and myself can aid you in getting you an invite. Invites can work throughout whatever US server. If you post your Handler.#### we can add you to our friends list and toss you an invite (which works offline as well!).

Note: There are I believe some F2P restrictions (due to gold farmers) that us contacting you might be easier as I believe you need to be mutual friends to be able to whisper.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Soulfinger
Squire
Squire

Post by Soulfinger »

Cool - my display name is Mordraken.1924, so I think that's the one you need. I haven't played in ages, and it's all looking very new and confusing. I also already have all my 5 character slots full so don't have the luxury of re-starting from scratch :).

I have a level 80 elementalist & enginner, a Thief and Warrior around level 60 and a level 40 necromancer. What levels are you playing at? (although the nice thing about this game is it doesn't matter what level you are... you can still group up).
SWTOR Imperial - Soulfinger (60 Sorcerer), Solsismic (51 Powertech), Isith (50 Marauder), Sinet (20 Operative)

Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

Just leveling up my first character right now, a sylvari elementalist hovering around level 68. I went to send you an invite but we still have some guild permissions to sort out. Either Zyera or I should be able to hook you up sometime today though. Did you buy the Heart of Thorns expansion?
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
Soulfinger
Squire
Squire

Post by Soulfinger »

Nope, no heart of thorns yet. The price is a bit high... I may play a bit and see if I get back into it.

Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

I sent out your invite.

Soulfinger
Squire
Squire

Post by Soulfinger »

Thanks! I'll try to log in tonight to accept it, although I may be spending my time in 7DtD.

While we're on the subject, when I was playing Guild Wars 2, I was playing with a RL buddy of mine who I'm currently playing 7DtD with. He's interested in GW2 so may join as well - I'll keep you posted. He goes by the online name of Sister and has been enjoying the use of the Teamspeak server when we're playing 7DtD.

Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

Great! If he has not done so already, please ask him to visit our online application if he wants to join the guild in GW2. Have fun.

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”