Mrysti's Backstory (Re-imaged)

Tell your stories, post bios, character histories ...
GuardianElite
Realm: RIFT
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited: 11/26/2013
Squired: 12/26/2013
Baron: 3/19/2014
Rejoined NOR as Squire: 5/31/2015
Re-knighted 10/24/2015

Mrysti's Backstory (Re-imaged)

Post by GuardianElite »

Even though I cannot post Mrysti's backstory because some of the content is not age appropriate. I will share some of the images I did in re-imaging her story

Mrysti meets Caleb, her first love and friends with her sister Karolin's 'love interest' at the time.

Caleb encounter's Mrysti again...this time many years later and not quite the girl he remembers.

Caleb is frustrated at the turn of events and Mrysti is looking to hear something from him that will restore her lost memories of him.

Before encountering Mrysti again, he did try to go rescue her and encounters an unlikely ally in the form of a Sith named 'Muriel'

Muriel turns on Caleb in a moment of his weakness. She misjudges Caleb's ability to control his emotions and pays the price.

Caleb returns to the Republic a hero, having killed a dangerous Sith and recovered a valuable Holocron. But Karolin knows....that's not why he went to Korriban.

Karolin cannot take all of his memories of what he saw away, but she can suggest something's to him. Angry at her sister for what's she's become Karolin suggest to Caleb, "Mrysti....is dead...."

The entire fight was set up by the Hutts, Mrysti kills Caleb without realizing the truth. It is only as he dies that she learns everything...

A new life and a new beginning for the former Jedi, Mrysti Alpha who would become Darth Retuvisa under the tutelage of Darth Isilith...
Mize, Level 60: Sith Juggernaut
Mrysti, Level 65: Sith Juggernaut
Sicness, Level 60: Sith Inquisitor
Amalgom, Level 60: Imperial Operative
Marstel, Level 60: Bounty Hunter
Karolin (Dark-side), Level 65: Sith Mararder

RTninefoursix, Level 65: Republic Vanguard
RTninefourfive, Level 60: Republic Commando
Karolin, Level 65: Jedi Sage
Porchia, Level 65: Gunslinger
Derrick-veruna, Level 65: Jedi Guardian
Beta, Level 60: Jedi Sentinel