Hello Everyone

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Shiva
Recruit
Realm: RIFT

Hello Everyone

Post by Shiva »

I'm new to the Outriders and joined in the SWToR group. My two main toons are Shiva the Jedi healer and Claymoore the Trooper tank.

I'm a older guy (40+) with a wife and two young boys living in Ohio where I teach Cisco networking at a community college. I have also recently gotten into game design using Unity. If any of you are studying Cisco topics you are free to ask me any questions you have. I have both the CCNA and CCNP certs in routing and switching. I'm pretty laid back, I dont strive to be the best at anything. I like playing support classes and helping the group to achieve goals. I dont get offended in voice chat but I am usually quiet on comms unless it is needed.

I have played just about every MMO released in the US starting with Ultima Online. My all time favorite MMO was Star Wars Galaxies because every crafter was different and as a weaponsmith who was there from the start, I could make better weapons than any new master weaponsmith due to the amount of resources I had collected. I'm not much into pvp unless it is like SWToR or WoW where all the people are relatively even as far as gear goes and the team with the best strategy usually wins.

I was in my last guild for two years but they slowly died. It went from having 20 to 40 people on to 1 or 2 which was really sad. I attribute the loss in interest due to the guild not having any goals. I think goals give people something to work for and keep people working together and having fun. I did quite a bit of research when shopping guilds and I think you folks have build something special here and i look forward to being a part of it.

Shiva
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Zyera »

I'm sorry to hear about your old guild! Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your time here with us! We are glad to have you. :)

See you ingame!
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Maishka
Knight
Knight
Realm: RIFT

Post by Maishka »

Welcome and :hailnor
Maï Inaqi: Sith Sorcerer- light side level 65
Indisha Tenau: Bounty Hunter -Merc - light side level 57

Maishka: Sage Telekinesis - light side level 65
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Welcome to the guild!

I joined NOR back when we had a guild branch in galaxies! Having your own craft sales vendor was a great concept:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Windemere
Duke
Duke
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Windemere »

Hail, and thanks for the introduction! It's always encouraging when people join after having really thought about their decision. Sorry to hear that your former guild has disbanded, but I hope you settle in here quickly and begin to form new friendships and memories to take you forward. See you in game!
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke
Realm: ArcheAge
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Beardy

Post by Beardy McBeardson »

Hail & Welcome!
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Post by Tygir »

welcome! hope to see you in there
The true test of a champion, is how long it takes to kill him.

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.

Return to “"The Tavern"”