Eq2 Revival

Aper
Recruit
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Eq2 Revival

Post by Aper »

Hail NoR!

It has come to my attention that the once great game, eq2 is slowly dying. As I sit here reminiscing I realize this was bound to happen. While Sony sped up this decay with their f2p model, it does not have to be so. At least the decay can be slowed down abit. I'm calling all those of you that loved eq2 as much as I did to come back. Paid or not, for good or not. Come relive the glory days of doing guild writs and laughing while bristle got aggro. Stomhold and castle Mistmoore taunt you still. Even if for a few months, come with me and remember those we have lost from our family, and from our lives.

While you sit there bored with your new games, and that part of you urns for the eq2 days of yore... I will be waiting. NOR once had a large piece of Norrath. Come help me reclaim it.

Hello all, My name is Jesse Steinberg. In eq2-Mistmoore I was known as Aper ( swashbuckler), Repa (Guardian) and Narusasuke (Monk). Before joining Nor I raided with The Pub and jokers wild and Praetoriate. I had to leave the game ultimately due to health reasons I was sure would prevent me from returning. Three years later and a number of huge life changes I tried to come back only to see NoR was all but dead on eq2. With out saying much I logged out in sadness and moved on. However with the birth of my son in april, I have started to think again about my past quests. Most notable to me were the long heritage quests. Im convienced I will return. Id like to make a low level NOOB toon and start over. I invite anyone willing to do so to join me. I would love to have my family back.

If i dont see you, Tip one back for me, watch your back, and good hunting.

Aper

Return to “The Mariners' Bell”