Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Re: Crafting

Post by Ojike »

Talolan wrote:We should take a stab at managing the guild bank we have now first. Last time I checked there was all kinds of stuff in there that probably didn't need to be.
I try to clean up the GB each night I log on. We just have too much generosity for a 500 slot bank lol.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Saroc
Knight
Knight
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by Saroc »

I intend to master all crafts available, and since i only use one type of weapon, i have had points to spare.

Top priorities:
Woodworking
Clothing
Enchanting

I'm currently deconstructing all items, except metal gear below blue quality (which i vendor for my only income).

Also have all the base motifs (playable races). No luck finding the rare ones yet (ancient elf, primal, daedric).
Steward of the WoW Guild Hall
Visitor of Everywhere Else.
Vashile
Baron
Baron
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

Post by Vashile »

I would like to know how you lvl up crafting so fast. My blacksmithing is at 8 or 9 and it felt like that took forever.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

I've been trying to tidy up the guild bank as well, Oj. There is so much stuff in there! I do use some but I've been trying to sell items too, I have the money in my personal bank. Not sure what to do with it, it's not alot though :)

And, my crafting is taking forever too. I try to collect everything which is killing me 'cause I don't have bag space!! Right now I am concentrating on Alchemy and Enchanting.

Any tips would be appreciated :-)
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

Don't forget that you can craft with items that are in your bank.

Once I gave up on provisioning, you wouldn't believe how "clean" my bank got for other crafting materials.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Recruited by Naquav

Post by Roxanne »

On the topic of the guild bank, if you are depositing something stackable and you see a stack of the same item in the bank, please take the time to stack BOTH items into one stack. You can't stack items in the bank without withdrawing BOTH stacks out and stacking them in your inventory. This would clear up a lot of space. I know it sounds kinda complicated when you just want to dump items in the bank, but taking an extra minute or two to do this would be immensely helpful!

Thanking you in advance :thumb
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

Roxanne wrote:On the topic of the guild bank, if you are depositing something stackable and you see a stack of the same item in the bank, please take the time to stack BOTH items into one stack. You can't stack items in the bank without withdrawing BOTH stacks out and stacking them in your inventory. This would clear up a lot of space. I know it sounds kinda complicated when you just want to dump items in the bank, but taking an extra minute or two to do this would be immensely helpful!

From now on, I will empty out and restack the bank every day :)
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Ojike
Baron
Baron
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Roxanne wrote:On the topic of the guild bank, if you are depositing something stackable and you see a stack of the same item in the bank, please take the time to stack BOTH items into one stack. You can't stack items in the bank without withdrawing BOTH stacks out and stacking them in your inventory. This would clear up a lot of space. I know it sounds kinda complicated when you just want to dump items in the bank, but taking an extra minute or two to do this would be immensely helpful!

^^^ This.

I cleaned up over 80 spots in the Bank just this evening by stacking items, some items (like Maple and Beech) took up 8 to 11 slots in stacks of four to six. Simple fixes that everyone can do, if you don't mind sparing the Bank a few more minutes of your time. :)

Thanks to EVERYONE who deposits and shares with the guild, you help someone's leveling go a bit smoother. :thumb
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Recruited by Naquav

Post by Roxanne »

Talolan wrote:

From now on, I will empty out and restack the bank every day :)
Awwww, you ARE awesome!!! :thumb :thumb :thumb
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Thraetta
Squire
Squire
Realm: Warcraft
Record: Joined 9/18/2013

Post by Thraetta »

Hey all,
I am currently lvl 26 metalsmith, lvl 26 clothing, lvl 50 provisioning. Let me know how I can help out in anyway. I'm thinking about alchemy but don't have the bank or backpack storage for it lol.

Return to “The Dirty Goat”