Sky's Saturday of Face Rockin

Would you be interested in running operations regularly on Saturday nights?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 am

Yes, regardless of what we do
50%
Yes, especially if we used it for some gearing/progression/clinics
11%
No
No votes
Sky is very handsome
39%

Total votes: 18

Skyleth
Champion
Champion
Realm: RIFT

Sky's Saturday of Face Rockin

Post by Skyleth »

:hailnor So, as some of you know I have recently rejoined my comrades in Japan. Due to this the normal raid schedule will not work for me much of the time, with some exceptions. Since we have also had the good fortune to pick up several new members with interest in operations I am looking for how much interest there is for a Saturday Op night. Please vote accordingly and then post that you have voted in the thread so I know who it is that will be attending. This will help me decide what we would be doing initially. This poll will run for four days. If there is interest we can run something this weekend.

If we do not have enough NORbies I will most likely fill openings with other people, so something will be accomplished regardless. If we decide on a gear or comm farming run for the evening we will be attempting to make it 16m to maximize drops and comms for everyone. Alts will be welcome as long as they are properly geared for the event. However, if mains are not locked and the class is needed, please be willing to switch for the benefit of the group.

If we have sufficient interest from geared folks we can turn it into a second progression night with some clinics I will run for people who would like to play their class better in operations/parse better/etc. Hopefully this will have several effects. 1. Open an additional night for people to get down with some ops 2. Make people more effective at their classes to benefit the main ops nights/gear people up for those nights as well 3. Open a progression night for those who missed a spot earlier in the week.

If Saturday does not work for you I apologize, but Friday is my out of guild progression group night since I cannot raid with the NOR progression team reliably any longer due to the time difference.

Please include any desires or thoughts you may have in your post in the thread. Thank you.

mmmmHmmmm!
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Re: Sky's Saturday of Face Rockin

Post by HollyCNY »

I can't promise to commit to being there every single Saturday without fail, but Saturday is one of the few days that isn't "pre-occupied" by a regular weekly event/program in RL I attend, that always takes priority over the game. IOW, Saturday is one of my few "free days."

I'll attend whatever tier of raids I'm adequately geared for. I'll meet you in game one day at a time convenient for you and you can inspect me and determine what I'm properly geared to participate in.

I'm guessing this would be Pub side? Gwendarr's currently my only 55 Pub side.
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

I am completely on board for a Saturday Ops night with the one caveat that this time of year is hinky. This week I can do for sure, next week... maybe and beyond that I'm out until New Years. After that it's smooth sailing.
Arttoheed
Duke
Duke

Post by Arttoheed »

Intisar wrote:I am completely on board for a Saturday Ops night with the one caveat that this time of year is hinky. This week I can do for sure, next week... maybe and beyond that I'm out until New Years. After that it's smooth sailing.
Hinky? Is that a Canadian term?
Arttoheed - Gunnery Commando 55
Sonnex - Sawbones Scoundrel 55
Viitta - Seer Sage 55
Xennos - Defense Jedi Knight 55

Bixrov - Carnage Marauder 55
Vorxib - Deception Assassin 51
Axafos - Arsenal Mercenary 50
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

Hinky? Is that a Canadian term?
It's a kind of toque you wear while eating poutine and drinking moosehead.
Doz
Squire
Squire
Record: Joined NOR 11/24/2013
NOR Squire 01/2014
NOR Knight 03/2014

Post by Doz »

Sky I can be there to help. I do have my Saturday night Shows playing drums in my studio at 6 PM EST
We play for about 3 hrs so before or after that I can play some SWTOR with ya :thumb
SWTOR Characters Legacy 50
Smuggler/ Scoundrel Sawbones Healer Dozi L55 / Biochem
Smuggler/ Scoundrel Scrapper DPS Doz L55 /Cybertech
Imperial Agent /Sniper Marksman DPS Lost'Her L55/Armormech
Imperial Agent /Operative Healer Lost'Him L55/Biochem
Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Post by Ryland »

Sky,

I would love to do something on Saturday nights. I cannot commit to every Saturday night, but will be there as often as possible.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

I would love to! I would be able to make almost all of the time, even more so if we started a little later in the night. :)
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Laria
Knight
Knight

Post by Laria »

I am usually available on Saturdays, but as Inistar mentioned, this time of year is hit and miss. I will be out of town a couple of weekends in December. Normally though later Saturdays are good for me.
Alystri
Knight
Knight
Record: Recruited 8\8\2013
Squire 10\17\2013
Knight 1\16\2014
Champion 3\11\2014 Promoted by Zyera
DMG 6\22\2014 Promoted by Zyera
Baron 6\22\2014 Promoted by Zyera
Return to NOR as squire 6\9\2015
Re-Promoted to Knight 11/14/2015

Post by Alystri »

I would be interested in a Sat night raid depending on what time it started. I probably could not do every Sat but would definitely sign up.

Aly
Alystri (Level 60 Watchman Sentinel)
Alyianna (Level 55 Vanguard Tank)
Tru-alanna (Level 12 Jedi Sage-Healer)

Return to “Cantina”