Tears of Veeshan Expansion about 1 month out

Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Tears of Veeshan Expansion about 1 month out

Post by Ryland »

So, not sure who else is looking forward to this, but with all of the talk from SOE Live, Tears of Veeshan and Game Update 68 are looking pretty good. Currently set to be released on October 17th, Tears of Veeshan is set to give us a bunch of new features:

New AA tab, Dragons AA and an increase to 340 AA's.
Another new itemization or re-itemization, still not sure on this one
Mercenary slots, you can now hold more than one merc and swap them out.
T4 guild halls, yeah, I know we are only in a T2(eligible for T3, but can't afford it) but still pretty neat.
Dungeon Finder 2.0, hopefully they have gotten it right this time. Still no cross-server dungeon finder yet.
A new class, the Channeler, says it will be a priest with a construct pet and a bow with leather armor.
A few new zones, including teh new overland zone Eternal Broodlands as well as a new city, Highkeep as well as new dungeons.

Also, an interesting tidbit, seems that SOE have an entirely new zone built for Frostfell for Christmas 2013 as well as releasing some new raids and fabled dungeons (Think Fabled Clefts of Rujark, etc) in January 2014. Sounds like a lot of fun stuff coming up in the near future. Hope to see you all there.

If you get a chance check out the myriad of videos and commentary on the SOE Live convention and you may find some stuff that I missed. I will try and keep you all up to date as I hear new stuff coming for EQ2.

Thanks,
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Tears of Veeshan Expansion about 1 month out

Post by Tundrra »

Thanks Ryland!
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

One week to go until release. Expansion releases on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. If you haven't pre-ordered and are thinking about it, there are some nice pre-order gifts to check out.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
Dainar
Squire
Squire
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Dainar »

To add to that, if you come back to the game to check out the expansion let me know. Ill be happy to help people reach level 95 or complete quests like ER to they can enjoy the new content.
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

Downtime scheduled for ToV expansion tomorrow. "All servers will come down November 12th, 2013 at 7:00 AM PT (4 PM CET) for an update to introduce the Tears of Veeshan expansion. Downtime is anticipated to be less than 5 hours and you can find update notes when posted in the Game Update forum. "
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO

Return to “Information & Updates”