Helm's Deep Launches 11/18

Catamok
Lord
Lord
Realm: EverQuest 2

Helm's Deep Launches 11/18

Post by Catamok »

Greets and Hail *NOR/

Sorry for my absence from the board. In response to inquiries, I'm starting this new thread - since the "which guild is the right one?" thread is so old topic.

Helm's Deep is coming soon. I look forward to seeing you in Middle Earth. Pre-purchase the premium edition of HD (US $59.99) and receive ...

Shield of the Hammerhand, stats scale to your level. +25% XP gain on Monster Kills, Crafting, Quest Completions. +25% Legendary Item and Mounted Combat XP. The level cap is 95 in a little over a month, so you can move quickly along continuing the journey to Edoras. The base edition is $20 less, but you miss out on some nice bonuses. Splurge, You're worth it.

The kin house is rank 10, congratulations. We do need to get around to decorating it.

I'm on every day, albeit at random times - send me a tell at the characters listed below. My daytime job is retail district manager (74 days 12 hours until Christmas), so travel and duties interfere with my real NOR responsibilities! If you don't see me on at a time that works for you, send me email at catamok2012@gmail.com, and we can arrange a meet. Finally, when you do log on, subscribe to our private user channel by typing /joinchannel newoutriders. That way, if another officer like Riveni or Jonakiah is on, or if anyone is on an off-kin alt, we'll see your tell.

Catamok, NOR-LE, LOTRO

(Kin) Catamok, Catalystic, Ringsynger
(Off-Kin) Cataclysman, Catonine, Catalino, Catastrophian, Warsynger, Bladesynger- underscored toons are most frequently battling the creeps of Middle Earth

Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Helm's Deep Launches 11/18

Post by Tundrra »

I'm going to steal this post and add it to the newsletter :). Thanks Catamok!
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council

Return to “Prancing Pony”