Mass effect 3 multiplayer

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Talynblade
Squire
Squire
Realm: Neverwinter

Mass effect 3 multiplayer

Post by Talynblade »

Lanselott and I took a break from swtor last night and played some mass effect 3 multiplayer and had a blast. Figured we ask if anyone else played or plays this? We wouldn't mind playing it from time to time. Just wanted to post this to see if anyone is interested or had thoughts on the idea.
May the winds of fate be kind to you.
Sometimes your the bug and others times you are the windshield!

Kithori- swtor- 55 sentinel
Talynblade - firefall
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Re: Mass effect 3 multiplayer

Post by Ojike »

I've been wanting to do another play through of these games, I loved all of them. When I get back home I'll work on re-installing all of them and could keep an eye out for you guys and join in on the multiplayer, cause I really liked it last time I played!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Lanselott
Knight
Knight
House: Griffon

Post by Lanselott »

It was a much needed break from SWTOR. I absolutely love Star Wars, but I have avoided my Xbox 360 and some of my games on that system since April when I officially started playing SWTOR. Talynblade (Kithori for those that do not know) and I have been best of friends and have gamed together for 30+ years. Mass Effect 3 was an awesome game. The whole series was spectacular, but the addition of Multiplayer really put the final installment over the top. Kith and I played for about 2 hours last night. And as he said, we had an absolute blast. It was a nice change of pace for me to put down my lightsaber and pick up a Geth Spitfire Assault Cannon and pew-pew bad guys. We were basically wondering if anyone has the game for the Xbox 360 and would like to group up and have some fun a few nights a month....just to change the scenery a bit once in awhile. If anyone else is interested, please feel free to contact me in SWTOR via whisper or mail. Also, you can contact me on the forums with a private message or post here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ojike, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
"For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother..."
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

Hmmm... not sure we could play together. Mine are all PC versions...
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Lanselott
Knight
Knight

Post by Lanselott »

Damn, well that stinks. Well, lets see who else responds to this post.
"For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother..."
Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

I have this on PC, I played through the first two on PS3 but sold my console by the time 3 was released. I have to admit that I haven't played through the 3rd one because a good portion of my PC time is reserved for SWTOR.

That being said, I would love to play with others on a mass effect game.

Would I need to complete the game in single player mode to be on par with someone else on the multiplayer?

I have never played anything on multiplayer that wasn't an MMO.

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member
NEW OUTRIDERS - Ebon Hawk Server

:bunny <-Beware the Bunny of Doom!
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

Multiplayer is apart from single player, different characters and stuff. The classes/roles pretty easy to learn. It's kind of nice, multiplayer is somewhat a mini-side game that actually can help with your single player game. When you play it you will see what I mean.
Ojike *NOR/GR
-John F Kennedy
Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

I will have to check it out, thanks!

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member
NEW OUTRIDERS - Ebon Hawk Server

:bunny <-Beware the Bunny of Doom!
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Post by Tygir »

Ojike wrote:Hmmm... not sure we could play together. Mine are all PC versions...
bahahahahahahah jk ......

I HAS FOR XBOX :D i havent plauyed it in forever though and would love to with some peeps!

Mass Effect has been my favorite games of like ever since i started at 2(beat it 7times) and the first one after (beat like 4 times :tongue2 ) but me and my friend played sooooooooooooooooooooo much multiplayer and i loved it !!
The true test of a champion, is how long it takes to kill him.

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
Talynblade
Squire
Squire

Post by Talynblade »

Sweet! When I figure out my live name will pm you with it!!! So we can add each other..
May the winds of fate be kind to you.
Sometimes your the bug and others times you are the windshield!

Kithori- swtor- 55 sentinel
Talynblade - firefall

Return to “Discussion”