Who do i contact?

Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Who do i contact?

Post by Malkion »

I have been looking to start playing again after some time off. I popped in game last night and started figuring out how to play again and tonight I notice I am not in guild anymore.

Who do I contact, when I figure out how to, to get back in a guild?

Malkion!
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Who do i contact?

Post by Tundrra »

i can help you sir!

but if you cant find me on discord here are the officers ingame:

Active NW Officers

Branch Leader: Duchess, Phelaia Fiendline@fbofh (01/22/2016) - Present

Counts:
Dlandra@chazandru (11-25-2016) - Present
John Rain@tornomar (10/22/2017) - Present

Barons/Baroness:
Hrothnor@Hrothnor (12/17/2013) - Present
GinaAnn@ginabean (12/08/2014) - Present
Bluebutton@abluebutton (01/30/2016) - Present
Udokas@buckyone (10/22/2017) - Present

http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php? ... _Hierarchy
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Malkion
Count
Count

Post by Malkion »

Thanks ill get re-tagged soon!
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

Yo Malkion!! MAN, very long time no see!! How've you been?? :D
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
Malkion
Count
Count

Post by Malkion »

Good! Finally have time to play a little bit and am looking to get into something. Neverwinter seems a fun / casual place to start :)
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Llira
Lady
Lady
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

I'm kinda hopping around in different places as I get time!! Neverwinter has a great bunch there :D

Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Post by tornnomar »

Hail Malkion and Llira! Nice to see you both:)

Have you been re tagged yet? If not, please, when in game hit 'o' That will bring up a menu where your friends list is, you can people search, etc...but more importantly you can do a guild search. Search for us and you'll see a button for those with invite privileges that will list those with invite ability. In NW thats Knight and above. You may also from that menu simply do a people search and type in our @handles and if we're on, it'll find us.
Now for the best part! Send me (or anyone in the list Lord Tundrra gave) an in game email. For me thats @tornnomar, I can then invite you and when you next log in, you'll be met with an invite.
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Llira
Lady
Lady

Post by Llira »

I'll have to pull together the promotion dates I have for him!! Who knew these old rosters would come in so handy!! :D

Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Llira wrote:I'll have to pull together the promotion dates I have for him!! Who knew these old rosters would come in so handy!! :D

Llira
We have a pretty extensive history for Malkion here: http://newoutriders.org/guildroster/pro ... mberID=549
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Post by tornnomar »

Great! I found you in the game roster so that means your tagged again! @themalkian right? A paladin?

And pretty extensive is an understatement:) 1996! Wow! I am amazed each day that I am here with how long you all have been together and feel so very happy to be part of it:)
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"

Return to “Information & Updates”