Just Visiting

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Just Visiting

Post by Zyera »

If you need anything else in GW2, just send me mail or whisper me, Las! :D I also usually hang around in TS3 as well.

Also I heard some great things about the character creation and also we have a growing NOR presence over there too! I haven't checked it out myself yet, but there is that as well! :)
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Kermit
Count
Count
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by Kermit »

NW is a great place to play free time... as the game is free! just send me a mail and we'll hook you up!
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Post by Phelaia »

Wow, that's quite a few chievos you've unlocked! Congrats!

Our little house in Neverwinter is...not burning. :-p Even Overwatch has a few NORbies, one of whom named Noobicabra is amazing at raining justice from above on Twitch.
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Llira
Lady
Lady
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

Howdy Lasarian!!! I'm in Neverwinter now :-) You've sure been busy!! Good to see you're doing alright and keeping busy :D

Chillin' at the NOR Castle!!
Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Post by Malkion »

Lasarian wrote:Appreciate the "Hellos" and well-wishing and congrats all around. Nice to stop by and hear from everyone. I've been poking my head in on GW2 a bit to see what's going on there. Might take a look at Black Desert as well.

Stelmarii walked past me on the computer this weekend:
Stel: "Oh my god, are you playing a game online?"
Las: "Er ... yeah. Kinda."
Stel: "That's awesome. I think you should roll a new toon totally different from Lasarian."

Still working on that bit ... :tongue2
WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE!

seriously :)
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop

Post by Lasarian »

... back again (sort of), I know, I necro-ed the post, but why bother starting all over again? Just saying Hi.

Playing some RIFT for lack of inspiration. Nettling Tundrra a little :tongue2 Poking around, being a nuisance.

According to my old post here Stell told me to roll another toon totally different from Lasarian, but that's exactly not what I'm doing. It's like sliding into a favored pair of old worn slippers - ratty, but comfortable.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Hi, Las! Good to see you around :) Hope your having fun enjoying Rift!
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Hey Las! How's it going!? Great to hear from you!!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Llira
Lady
Lady
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

I didn't realize we still had a presence on RIFT. I got a guild invite there more than a year ago, but everytime I went in, no one was there :( Is it rebuilding now that they've got a new expansion?

Llira / Yolanda
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal

Return to “"The Tavern"”