Record: Recruited 1-22-2008 VSoH
Squired 2-08-2008
Squire Court 3-15-2008
Squire Elite 5-17-2008
Baron 6-18-2008, bestowed by Leorik & Kennae
Count 5-7-2013, bestowed by Tundrra

Still A Presence

Post by Riveni »

For those that may still have active accounts, NOR may not have this as an active realm, but there are still a couple of us hanging out here -- primarily SweetPe and myself. So, if you are still playing and are not tagged in "The New Outriders", try finding us and we can tag you. We still have the kinship house and it has items to help you continue.

By the way, for those those that haven't been keeping up, LOTRO has expanded through Rohan, into the Paths of the Dead near Dunharrow, into Western Gondor (Dol Amroth) and along the Pelargir River Valley toward Minas Tirith (which will be released in the next expansion, soon to come out). It has also come out with a new Race/Class known as the Beornings, for those that want to try their hands with the skinchangers.

My Characters: Rivenari (Elf Warden), Riveni (Woman Champion), Thordwalin (Dwarf Runekeeper), Quynraen (Woman Captain), Gandriel (Elf Loremaster), Dumathorn (Dwarf Hunter), Teanu (Hobbit Burglar), Chrysolyn (Hobbit Minstrel), and Chrysolyx (Beorning)
Riveni
NOR/CT
Saroc
Knight
Knight
Realm: Neverwinter

Re: Still A Presence

Post by Saroc »

Is there still a presence in LotRO?

Getting the itch to pick this game up again.
Haven't played since early Mirkwood so will likely roll a new character in that case, though.
Something ranged.. perhaps a hunter for the ports, lore master for loremastering or perhaps a rune keeper?
Steward of the WoW Guild Hall
Visitor of Everywhere Else.
Saroc
Knight
Knight

Post by Saroc »

All right.
I rolled an LM on Brandywine. After 10 minutes i got fed up with the bleeps in world chat and rerolled on Laurelin instead.
Sarocus the Bald Lore Master has now taken his first steps on the grand adventure!

Seems i lost my old account so starting over. Will go VIP for a month and decide on the expansions later.
Saroc
Knight
Knight

Post by Saroc »

A month later, Sarocus the Lore Master is leaving the north to head into Dunland.
VIP status will go on and the expansions ar unlocked.
Great community and awesome stories. And the game looks great now that you can up the settings a bit. Even on my aging laptop.
The epic story line can now be done solo as well, which helps with the bottlenecks.

Return to “Prancing Pony”