Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Guild Invite: Zyera
Recruit: 06-16-2016
Squire: 07-14-2016

Re: Group Comp Discussion (Read Me!)

Post by Bräägi »

Bräägi Oäkfist - PS Berserker

https://gw2efficiency.com/c/Bräägi%20Öakfist

It's a work in progress but the link is there for tracking said progress. Exotic in all slots except neck, ears and a ring which are ascended as of this post. Elite spec is fully unlocked, masteries not so much. Raising weaponsmithing to eventually get an ascended weapon since Tequatl is a stingy beast.

Carry on.

Edit: For whatever reason, the link refuses to work. If I remove the bbcode url tags, then the link parsing ends just prior to the first ä and then delivers a dead link. If I use the bb code url tags then it simply doesn't perform the task as expected.
Last edited by Bräägi on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
dasaybz
Squire
Squire

Post by dasaybz »

Howdy guys. I haven't been on much lately, but I 'd really like to start raiding with this awesome guild.

Here's my Druid ...

https://gw2efficiency.com/c/Tom%20Badgerlockk
dasaybz.9524
Valikk
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

Thanks for the link and update Braagi and Dasaybz!

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Aran

Post by Aran »

Ok...

I'll soon have a DPS Druid set to go, I am working on sigils, infusions, and armor. armor will take a little time since I am lvl'ing my leatherworker still.

My Revenant/Herald is set for DPS atm, although still need to get an ascended staff. I'm still in the process of gathering sigils and infusions. However, I am considering getting him set up with heals, so he can take the place of a healer druid if for some reason we don't have one. I am shaky on this class and will need practice.

*NOTE* I will be switching the sword/axe between these two until I can muster all needed components to give each their own set

Then there is my warrior/berserker. Please notify me of what is needed more. I currently only have 2 asc zerker rings on him, so he won't be ready for a long time. It would be helpful though to know what is needed. Do we need a secondary warrior build, with runes of strength rather than runes of the scholar? or can I put together a condi zerker (which I may feel a little more comfortable with, and may be able to put together faster)? or do we really need a set primary warrior? Please let me know asap so I can start working towards it!

My guardian and thief I'm not intending for raids atm.

So email me, PM me in-game with feedback :D So I know what to work on first!
Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

GW2 Efficiency character linking seems to be busted for me at the moment (none of the old links here are working for me either), but I also have thief ready to go if we want it in place of Windemere.

I am using the Staff Daredevil Raid Build. I have all ascended berserker trinkets, staff (superior sigil or air/force), dagger, and pistol. Armor and back piece are berserker exotic with full set of superior rune of the scholar.
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
Cheese
Baron
Baron

Post by Cheese »

Mesmer for FYI purposes.... tank gear is in inventory rather than equipped atm, and right now, no berserker weapons (until I get Bolt finished in a couple/few weeks)

https://gw2efficiency.com/c/Blueberry%20Pancakes

Return to “Raider's Aerodrome”