Branch Roster Pruning

Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Branch Roster Pruning

Post by Malkion »

The guild is allowed only 25 accounts to be tagged, at this point. If I expand it to 30+ it starts costing the guild in game currency to maintain. It gets quite expensive. It's not so bad if people are active as the guild makes $$ whilst people are actively playing. However it can be quite punishing if you have ranks of inactive players.

I imposed a 3-week inactivity timer on guild tags. If you haven't been active at all for 3 weeks I need to keep the ranks open for new/active players so I have been removing players inactive for 3+ weeks. If you decide to actively play again just /whisper me and I or someone will re-tag you no problem! I hope this isn't a big deal to anyone. I am just trying to optimize and reduce guild taxes.
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders
Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Re: Branch Roster Pruning

Post by Ryland »

With our efforts to grow the guild, we have come to 40 members and looking at adding more spaces in order to grow us to our full potential. In doing so, Duchess Kinaria has determined that we will be imposing a 30 day in-activity policy for all members in BDO. If you are inactive for more than 30 days, you will be removed from the in game roster and marked as MIA on the NOR webpage roster. The only caveat to this will be if the member notifies the officers and posts to the forum that they require an extended absence.

In the event that a member comes back to the game and wishes to retag as NOR in BDO, all that will be required is a message to the officers to be re-invited.

If there are any questions, please contact a BDO Officer.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Branch Roster Pruning

Post by Zyera »

When removing someone from the ingame roster and marking them MIA - Under "standing" on the online roster you can mention they have been inactive for 30 days and they were removed from the in-game roster

Just so we have the difference between MIA and Detagged (not like they wanted to leave/quit NOR, etc) :)

:hailnor
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Return to “Information & Updates”