Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

A Survey for Endgame Goals

Post by Phelaia »

Hail Everyone! Ziek has made the following survey for some endgame goals for our branch. Please follow the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

"Just consider what you want/need to do. Do not worry if you're item level allows it yet. Once I have an idea of the ideal day for the majority I'll make a more firm post with a schedule so we can bring back guild activities."
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: A Survey for Endgame Goals

Post by Tundrra »

That's awesome:). That's a way better survey then the polls that are built Into forums.

Good work Ziek!
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

So far I have 6 responses. The majority have Thursday interest and almost everyone has said dungeons as a goal so it is likely safe too say Dungeon Thursday. For the other goals, there is a oretty even spread for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'll exclude Thursday since there is a clear leaning towards dungeons then. Unless more data rolls in I'll likely lean towards Tuesday for large group events just because anytime we try to schedule weekends there are often far more conflicts. Could also do a split. Large group Tuesday and Saturday or alternating weeks for the 2 too cover the most people.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

With 10 in, pretty much everyone said dungeons with 50% having Thursday open. Going to say Dungeon Thursday. Large group has 5 responses and the results are still scattered across Tues, Sat, Sun and Fri with 1 any day so in that regard I'll set a 4 week rotation for large group. If one day starts too seem best, that one will become the permanent.

End result
Week 1
- Large Group Tuesday
- Dungeon Thursday

Week 2
- Dungeon Thursday
- Large Group Friday

Week 3
- Dungeon Thursday
- Large Group Saturday

Week 4
-Dungeon Thursday
- Large Group Sunday
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

2 or so weeks in and the schedule seems to be falling into place. I think Large group will mostly be SVA and Dragonflight with some of the others sprinkled in. I did bump dungeons back to 6:30pst/9:30est as most who want to participate are already online at that time and I think we can all agree getting done a bit earlier does well for waking up the next morning. For now I will keep dragonflight, SVA and eDemo if we do any of those at the same start time, however tiamat will need to shift back an hour to 5:30pst/8:30est as Crash does dragonflight every night and attempting to split the alliance between the two would be madness.

As always, this is a work in progress. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have thoughts for improvement or something that is working that should stay the same.

Some things I would like to incorporate.
1. Gorge the Mimic - Benn has worked very hard to keep us on a guided path with his frequently updated spreadsheet and I know a others have done awesome jobs making those numbers dwindle. I would like to incorporate a guild group farming of resources we need periodicly. Might be stronghold heroics or slaying many daily quests for heroic shards as we need this. Input from some of our mimic feeders may help as I suspect you have a good idea on what events would help best with this task. My guess is right now the ideal farm would be Siege HE zergs.

2. Top Tier Dungeons - Start tackling some of those endgame dungeons we've yet to conquer. I would like to avoid putting them in the main dungeon rotation as those are meant to be inclusive and until we have a good handle on these it will be hard to do that and potentially frustrating for less experienced dungeoners. If a few who want to tackle these with me would like to join we can coordinate a group of 5 to work these out and then start adding them to normal rotation as more become able and some of us have an idea what we're doing to help during first runs for others.

If you have successfully read my wall of text, I thank you.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

Ziek, thank you for the work you're putting in to organize these activities for NOR! Face first is a great to go about it (as long as your shield is up...)!

As of this last patch, there are now a new requirements for minimum item levels to get into certain dungeons. One number for a private que, and a higher number for a public que. I would suggest that when we go for the top tier dungeons, we should keep the higher number as a reference point when we put the groups together. Another way to go about it is to have realistic expectations on how far the group can go--sometimes, getting through the first two mini-bosses are about as much as the group can handle, and there's absolutely no shame in not completing.

For the record (and this has been recorded in our dungeons write-ups in years past), before Mod 5, CN took months to conquer.
:hailnor
Phelaia Fiendline
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

FYI, +5 Chult rings can indeed be found in the dirt with treasure maps. Even blue rings found in the dirt is free money. 2k here and there adds up quite fast. So do your patrols!

Also, @Ziek, if you need help melting faces, I will be that MoF. My Healadin is not nearly as geared as Blue's, but I do have +4 Rising Power and +4 Brutality on him. I am most available Saturday afternoons 2p-4p PST.
Phelaia Fiendline
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

I can get down with saturdays. Shall I put round 1 on the calendar for this saturday the 7th? I'll start fishing for the rest if the group. Unfortunately the high demand of these end game dungeons is going to have some requirements rather than an anything goes scenario we usually do. I believe we can at least start as low as a 13k IL and we'll need a GF, power sharing buff DC, power sharing buff pally, your MoF will do the debuff nicely and then a (cringes using the term) HDPS. The only one we may find a shortage of is Pally. Not many built ones floating about. Also discord will be needed for the full party. Comms are key to synchronize powers.

I'll add it to the events calendar and see if we can fish up a full party.
http://newoutriders.org/forums/viewtopi ... =22&t=6440
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit

Return to “Dungeons & Raids”