Fortnite [Early Access]

Open discussion for members and visitors.
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Fortnite [Early Access]

Post by Ojike »

Curious if anyone else out there has been playing?

A friend purchased one of the tiers of early access that gave him a free copy and gave it to me, and I'm having a blast. It's a weird game to define, but it feels a bit like Borderlands-meets-Minnecraft-meets-Left4Dead.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
ErnieAxeman
Knight
Knight
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Re: Fortnite [Early Access]

Post by ErnieAxeman »

I am playing and enjoying it. I was wondering if the are other NOR folks who play. My IGN is also ErnieAxeman. Send me a friend request we can do some storm shield defenses.
Ojike
Baron
Baron
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

ErnieAxeman wrote:I am playing and enjoying it. I was wondering if the are other NOR folks who play. My IGN is also ErnieAxeman. Send me a friend request we can do some storm shield defenses.
Awesome! I'll send that request asap! :yay

Edit: Trying to add friend and I keep getting "ErnieAxeman Not Found". Doh!! Try adding me, Ogike (some jerk stole Ojike!).
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Post by Kattria »

i have Fortnite as well and play it from time to time with other friends its kinda like a buildint zombie fighting game and a cross between payday another steam game you have to hunt in areas bashing up cars and wood for ingrediants to build your wepons that are more powerful than most that you find to use it is a deacent game there are like 4 player classes and you can use them all but each has to be played to lvl this is the best way i can describe the game here is the link to the game

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare

Return to “General”